OUR CHILDREN’S FUTURE IS AT STAKE
Ready to Turn New Mexico Around?
Pathways to well-paying jobs. Apodaca will implement educational paths for New Mexicans from 0-20 years of age to provide more access to higher-wage jobs for workers and foster a better trained workforce to attract and keep businesses in New Mexico.
- Invest in qualitative education programs.
- Reallocate 8% of PED and State administration funding back into the classroom from the community up, not from the top down.
- Invest additional funding from the State Permanent Land Grant fund into early childhood programs from 0-4 years of age through CYFD and PED collaboration.
- Provide early family intervention through community programs to support and empower our young families to provide them with the tools for early child development.
- Provide students a hand up with in-home educational reading and math programs for 0-4 years of age with existing models that have proven outcomes.
- Make year-round Preschool the standard expectation for all NM kids from 3-4 years of age